Description & Features
Black Guard black oxide treatment typically penetrates .000040" - .000060" deep, which will visually reveal wear patterns allowing the inspector to calibrate or replace pin gauges more efficiently. Black Guard treatment will help prevent rust and corrosion, which will extend the useful life of gauge.
- Prevents rust and corrosion and visible wear indication
- Class ZZ (.0002" or 0.005mm tolerance), Go (Plus) or NoGo (Minus)
- 0.001" or 0.02mm set increments
- Tool steel; 60/65 Rc
- 2" long
- 10 microinch finish or better, round within .0001" or 0.0025mm
- Marked with size and direction of tolerance gauges over .0605"
- Certificate of accuracy is included
- Sets available up to 1" / 25mm