The Surfcom Touch 50A is a high precision skidless surface finish instrument.
Compact model, it enables mobile or stationary surface measurements in production or inspection departments.
Best in class straightness accuracy 0.3µm/50mm.
Intuitive and easy to use 7" touch screen amplifier for condition setting, calibration, measurement and analysis.
Results are shown in waveform and selected parameters.
• Measuring Range: X - 50mm, Z - 1000µm
• Evaluation Length: 0.1 - 50mm • Straightness Accuracy: 0.3µm/50mm
• Measurement Method: Skidless • Stylus: 2µm, 60° Diamond Stylus
• Parameters: Profile/Roughness/Waviness
• Cutoff Value: 0.08, 0.25, 0.8, 2.5, 8, 25mm
• Display: 7" LCD Colour Touch Screen • Data Output: USB
• Printer: Thermal Printer (recording width 48mm)
• Calculation Standards: Conforms to; ISO, DIN, CNOMO, ASME, JIS