Description & Features
- The power supply is through the USB cable, which means that no additional power supply is required.
- These universal cameras can also be connected to all microscopes available on the market offering the appropriate C-mount adapter for the particular microscope
- Through the proven CMOS technology, in connection with the USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 the images are shown quickly and clearly.
- These cameras are also ideal for more demanding applications, such as, for example, darkfield, phase contrast and for fluorescence applications.
- As well as the camera, the delivery includes our multi-lingual KERN Microscope VIS software, a USB cable, various eyepiece adapters and an object micrometer to calibrate the software.
- Please order the appropriate C-mount adapter to fit your KERN microscope now
- The high-resolution, professional ODC-84 range offers you an impressive 20 megapixel resolution which will give you bright detailed views of your sample. By using the integrated USB 3.0 interface, live images are transferred to the KERN OXM 902 for processing and documentation
Back to the top
You may also like...