Back to the top
Kern OIV 345 Video Microscope
Description & Features
- The Kern OIV-3 is a video microscope which has been constructed to optimise digital stereo microscopy. Our well-conceived, comprehensive solution with axial optical unit enables immediate, simple display of your samples on the screen
- The LED incident illumination unit (ring) included as standard guarantees the very best illumination of your sample
- Combined with the large working surface, recording objects on the screen is ideally suited for monitoring, analysis and documentation in industrial environments
- The excellent optical unit enables continuous sharp image tracking across the entire zoom range from 0.7×–4,5×
- The powerful 5 MP megapixel camera of the microscope without eyepieces offers, thanks to the HDMI output, smooth live monitoring of your samples from the HD monitor. In addition, the software which is easy to use, the USB stick as well as the USB mouse which are integral components of the delivery, mean you can process and store your results digitally
- An additional HDMI interface makes it possible to connect an external monitor and thus enable live observation on two devices operated in parallel.
- A special feature of this microscope series are the zoom wheels with integrated click-stop. This offers precise selection of the magnification level and supports the user in calibrating the documentation functions in the software.
- A dust cover as well as user instructions are included with the delivery