IMADA MX2 Motorised Test Stands
Description & Features
- MX2 Motorized Test Stands offer advanced force testing features such as digital speed control, timer control, and cycle counter. The MX2 force measurement test stand incorporates an easy to read LCD screen on the base. Use the intuitive program dial to set the mode, speed, test duration time, number of cycles and change other available test settings. With numerous customizable test settings, the test stand can be used for a variety of tests including: destructive, non-destructive testing, limit testing to a force value, cycle testing and more.
- Ultra rigid, .5mm deflection at maximum load
- Manual, Increment, Single Cycle, Continuous Cycle and Force Control (with Z Series gauges) selectable
- Easy-to-use program dial and menu screens control mode, speed, timer and cycles
- Programmable timer up to 99′ 59.9 sec in 0.1 sec increments
- One stand for both compression (push) and tension (pull) tests
- Force Controlled operation with Imada Z Series force gauges
- Optional digital distance meter available
- Conditional Overload Prevention
- Max clearance 230mm (with extender 350mm)
- Extended stroke versions available
Back to the top
You may also like...