The STM-1050 Toolmaker's Microscope is compact optical measuring tool used for inspection and measurement of machined parts.
• Monocular eyepiece incorporates a vernier protractor.
• Angle measurement is performed by turning the protractor to align the cross-hair reticle with the workpiece image
• Transmitted and reflected illumination intensity can be adjusted to obtain optimal illumination intensity for the workpiece.
• Precision workstage travel 100 x 50mm
• Scale resolution 0.0005mm
• Eyepiece magnification 15X
• Objective lens 2X
• DP400 geometric function digital readout