Back to the top
Baty SM350-FT2-E Profile Projector
Description & Features
- This vertical 350mm/14" screen bench projector features a large, heavy duty high precision workstage with 250mm x 125mm measuring range and 0.5 micron resolution. Another feature is the option of a three lens turret for instant lens changes without re-calibration. Specification: • Fully usable 340mm screen
- Digital screen protractor
- Helix adjustment of light source ± 7° for accurate thread form projection
- Sturdy all-steel design • Heavy duty cross roller bearings
- Quick release 'X' and 'Y' travel
- Erect image
- Large stage travel 250mm (10") x 125mm (5")
- Surface illumination (fibre optic)
- 0.5 micron resolution
- FT-2-E: complete TOUCH SCREEN DRO with 2D Fusion touch software.
- Built-in optical edge detection allows data points to be taken ‘on the fly’ as the projected image is passed under the screen mounted fibre optic sensor.
- Full geometric functionality, view of measured part can be printed as a fully dimensioned drawing.
- Full reporting capability includes, SPC, tabulated details with pass / fail analysis, auto link to Excel and auto sequence programming feature.
- Windows O/S and built in 19" portrait touch screen monitor in a rugged all steel housing.