Description & Features
The Baty R400 bench mount profile projector combines high accuracy non-contact measurement and inspection with a large measuring range.
• 400mm (16") screen with 90º crosslines and chart clips
• Profile illumination with halogen lamp and green filter
• Lens magnification choice: 10x, 20x, 25x, 50x and 100x
• Surface illumination (fibre optic)
• Helix adjustment of light source for accurate thread form projection
• Workstage with two machined slots for holding accessories
• Workstage measuring range of 300mm (12") x 150mm (6")
• Digital angle measurement
• 0.5 micron resolution
- FT-2-E: Complete TOUCH SCREEN DRO with 2D Fusion touch software.
- Built-in optical edge detection allows data points to be taken ‘on the fly’ as the projected image is passed under the screen mounted fibre optic sensor.
- An internally mounted edge sensor is available as an option on all ‘R’ series projectors.
- Full geometric functionality, view of measured part can be printed as a fully dimensioned drawing. Full reporting capability includes, SPC, tabulated details with pass / fail analysis, auto link to Excel and auto sequence programming feature.
- Windows O/S and built in 19" portrait touch screen monitor in a rugged all steel housing.